translation of the crunchingbaseteam

Was gefällt euch an CrunchingBaseTeam und was nicht?
I don't like the translation from google. It causes mistakes at an entrance to an account and has the low-quality translation. When I once again participated in Euro VIP Ref Rallye, was surprised to that as my some new referrals, well knowing English, couldn't understand the crunchingbaseteam menu and order advertizing. As advertizing the reflink, I faced that some large PTC sites simply didn't allow me to advertize crunchingbaseteam for the reason that a site not English but only German.
I consider that it would be much better to make a high-quality translation of the site. That each user could choose the language in a profile. It will clean a language barrier and will allow to attract new users and advertisers from the different countries.
alexboy

Hello,

The translation we have on our To-Do list. It's just very time consuming.

Some things have already been translated. See: http://crunchingbaseteam.com/?SpracheNeu=en

Maybe someone can help us?
admin
Administrator

Hello, I'm sorry, but I do not know who can help you. I just suggested the idea of ​​translation, because I want to do even better crunchingbaseteam. May be worth taking as a basis the translation of other sites of this kind that have already done this work. Or can to you developers of design (theme for crunchingbaseteam) can help with the translation.
alexboy

A large part of the identifier, we have already been translated into English. We are currently working on another translation of the website in English
admin
Administrator

Zurück zu Lob und Kritik

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 0 Gäste